2021 student models
Caroline Böttcher from Magdeburg
- Age: 16
- Hobbies: dancing, modeling
- If I were an animal, I would be: a hummingbird
- My motto: anything is possible.
- On a day without electricity I would: meet friends
- What I like best about the SFT: You can go somewhere else every day and experience a lot with the vouchers.
- You should see this in my hometown: the cathedral and the Elbauenpark with its millennium tower
Erik Werner from Halle
- Age: 16
- Hobbies: playing volleyball, riding a motorcycle
- For me school is: just nice on the last day before the holidays
- My motto: Volleyball is my therapy.
- My biggest dream in life: to travel the world and find the meaning of life
- What I like best about the SFT: You can travel a lot for little money.
- You should see this in my hometown: the view from the Lehmannsfelsen
Lina Pilz from Lostau
- Age: 15
- Hobbies: riding, riding polo
- What should never be missing in my fridge: chocolate :)
- My motto: I only live once and not really long, take every chance, do whatever you want and achieve your goals!
- On a day without electricity I would: meet friends, read or tidy up
- What I like best about the SFT: The SFT gives us students a lot of financial support. I also like that you can use it outside of Saxony-Anhalt.
- My favorite place in Saxony-Anhalt:Magdenburg, with the cathedral, the Elbauenpark and the Elbe
Sidney Ann Zollweg from Salzatal
- Age: 17
- Hobbies: swimming, fitness, pottery
- If I were an animal, I would be: my dog, I could sleep all day
- My motto: Without diligence, no gain.
- My dream in life is: to travel to New York one day
- What I like best about the SFT: You can travel flexibly and independently to the most beautiful places in Saxony-Anhalt.
- My favorite place in Saxony-Anhalt: The Rothenburg rocks because the sunsets are so beautiful there.
Apply now and become a student model in 2022!